To enable the exchange of students and academic staff, we believe that short-term mobilities and block teaching units are the way to go. They can be easily adapted to the academic year and programme of our partner universities, as well as to the work schedules of our participants. Particpants can chose within different Summer Schools, Winter Schools, Conferences, Block Weeks, Workshops, Cross Border Projects, eLearning and Case Studies.
European Master in Project Management (EuroMPM)
- since 2007 4 and 3 sem. English Language Master’s Programme
- Business Faculty and Computer Science Faculty
- Sister programmes in Bilbao, Kaunas and Trondheim
- Double Degree Agreements with Kaunas, Kiev and Ternopil
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts
With its about 13.000 students, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Dortmund is the biggest of its kind within the Ruhr Area. Its educational mission is, amongst others, to support the structural change of the Ruhr Area from an industrialized society to a society of knowledge by focusing on the practical implementation of scientific findings. The University of Applied Sciences and Arts counts seven departments which address the upcoming tasks related to this changes: Architecture, Design, Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering), Information Technology, Social Sciences and Economic Sciences.
IDiAL – Institute for Digital Transformation of Application & Living Domains
- since 2016 the first institute at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Dortmund
- currently more than 40 members of staff on research projects
- research associates include 18 universities postgraduates in cooperative doctoral studies with partner universities like TU Dortmund, the Hagen Open University, and the universities of Bielefeld, Kassel and Paderborn