Master Embedded Systems Engineering - ESE
From university to high-tech industry.
Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) issued by FH Dortmund
STANDARD PROGRAMME DURATION
4 Semesters, starts in Winter
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Unrestricted with pre-check
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR NON-EU CITIZEN
From 1 April to 15 July
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR EU CITIZEN
From Mid May to 31 July
Events per year
Theses written with a real company
01.04.2020 – 31.03.2023
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
Check the information on the FH Dortmund website:
- Implementation and evaluation of the model of a virtual, internationally integrated Master School;
- Development of a training profile on the topic of “Managing the Digital Transformation”;
- Pilot development of a Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE) for virtual, international teaching networks;
- Further development of the strategic partnership of the EuroPIM consortium;
- Internationalisation and digitisation of Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts and Ruhr Master School (RMS).
- Developed Modules amounting to 30 ECTS on the topic area “Managing the Digital Transformation” including e-learning teaching materials;
- Completion of at least 4 Double Degree Agreements: Master Digital Transformation with KTU, Master Embedded Systems with UPV/EHU, EuroMPM in combination with the Postgraduate Certificate of KUL, EuroMPM with NTNU;
- Train-the-trainer (TtT) training programme for teachers and training programme on DEE for teachers and administration;
- Development and release of the four concepts for: Competence Model for the Digital Transformation (CMDT), Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM), Digital Sustainability Canvas, and certification with EuroDTM label;
- Initiation and development of the “Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs)” on the topics CMDT, DTMM, EuroDTM label, Digital Sustainability Canvas, Joint Specialization on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, MA+ Package on Project Management and the modules, processes, and tools;
- Operating and financing concept for the DEE;
- Establishment of an Open Innovation Portal and integration in www.go-study-europe.de (website of the EuroPIM consortium).
Development of the master programmes:
- Curriculum development and double degrees;
- Development of the Digital Sustainability Canvas and Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM);
- Development of certification according to the EuroDTM label.
Development of competence model (CMDT), didactic concept, and training of teachers:
- Didactic concept, teaching and examination concept;
- Development of eLearning portfolio “Train-the-Trainer (TtT)”;
- Training courses for teachers.
Development, testing, and evaluation of the Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE):
- Integration and Evaluation of eLearning Community Server (ECS);
- Development and evaluation of “Student Journey Configurator”;
- Development and evaluation of “Mobility Planner”;
- Integration and Evaluation EWP;
- Integration and Evaluation EMREX.
More information you can find here.
Dissemination, marketing, and events (according to the academic calendar):
- Expansion of the website www.go-study-europe.de with Open Innovation Portal;
- Dortmund International Summer School;
- Cross Border Workshops;
Community building and stabilization:
- Establishment of Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs);
- Establishment of a network (e.g. association);
- Drafting and concluding the cooperation agreements.
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
NextCloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.
From 4th till 8th of July FH Dortmund will welcome international students to participate in the Summer School 2022. 🔶This year the School will include the streams in the following
We’re happy to welcome the new Erasmus students, who’ve come to study our master programmes at FH Dortmund for this Summer Semester 2022! This semester we have eight students in