On December 15th the ProDiT partner AEIPRO – IPMA Spain will open the TechTalk series with the webinar “What are the competences for digital transformation?”. The speakers are Jesus Martinez
4th - 8th July 2022
seats are limited
More information will come soon…
Winter School Information
01.04.2020 – 31.03.2023
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
Check the information on the FH Dortmund website:
- Implementation and evaluation of the model of a virtual, internationally integrated Master School;
- Development of a training profile on the topic of “Managing the Digital Transformation”;
- Pilot development of a Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE) for virtual, international teaching networks;
- Further development of the strategic partnership of the EuroPIM consortium;
- Internationalisation and digitisation of Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts and Ruhr Master School (RMS).
- Developed Modules amounting to 30 ECTS on the topic area “Managing the Digital Transformation” including e-learning teaching materials;
- Completion of at least 4 Double Degree Agreements: Master Digital Transformation with KTU, Master Embedded Systems with UPV/EHU, EuroMPM in combination with the Postgraduate Certificate of KUL, EuroMPM with NTNU;
- Train-the-trainer (TtT) training programme for teachers and training programme on DEE for teachers and administration;
- Development and release of the four concepts for: Competence Model for the Digital Transformation (CMDT), Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM), Digital Sustainability Canvas, and certification with EuroDTM label;
- Initiation and development of the “Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs)” on the topics CMDT, DTMM, EuroDTM label, Digital Sustainability Canvas, Joint Specialization on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, MA+ Package on Project Management and the modules, processes, and tools;
- Operating and financing concept for the DEE;
- Establishment of an Open Innovation Portal and integration in www.go-study-europe.de (website of the EuroPIM consortium).
Development of the master programmes:
- Curriculum development and double degrees;
- Development of the Digital Sustainability Canvas and Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM);
- Development of certification according to the EuroDTM label.
Development of competence model (CMDT), didactic concept, and training of teachers:
- Didactic concept, teaching and examination concept;
- Development of eLearning portfolio “Train-the-Trainer (TtT)”;
- Training courses for teachers.
Development, testing, and evaluation of the Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE):
- Integration and Evaluation of eLearning Community Server (ECS);
- Development and evaluation of “Student Journey Configurator”;
- Development and evaluation of “Mobility Planner”;
- Integration and Evaluation EWP;
- Integration and Evaluation EMREX.
More information you can find here.
Dissemination, marketing, and events (according to the academic calendar):
- Expansion of the website www.go-study-europe.de with Open Innovation Portal;
- Dortmund International Summer School;
- Cross Border Workshops;
Community building and stabilization:
- Establishment of Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs);
- Establishment of a network (e.g. association);
- Drafting and concluding the cooperation agreements.
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
NextCloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.
On November 3rd 2022, ProDiT team members from NTNU, FH Dortmund, and UPV/EHU met with Spanish ProDiT industrial partners AgLa4D, MainStrat, IHOBE and AEIPRO in Bilbao, Spain. The objective was
The Train-the-Trainer event with the topic «English as Medium of Instruction» has taken place at FH Dortmund on 14-18th of November. The event was organized in 2 thematic streams, offered