The IEEE IDAACS 2023 Organising Team is thrilled to invite Bachelor and Master students to participate in the upcoming IEEE IDAACS 2023 Conference, a prestigious
4th - 8th July 2022
seats are limited
More information will come soon…
Winter School Information
01.04.2020 – 31.03.2023
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
Check the information on the FH Dortmund website:
- Implementation and evaluation of the model of a virtual, internationally integrated Master School;
- Development of a training profile on the topic of “Managing the Digital Transformation”;
- Pilot development of a Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE) for virtual, international teaching networks;
- Further development of the strategic partnership of the EuroPIM consortium;
- Internationalisation and digitisation of Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts and Ruhr Master School (RMS).
- Developed Modules amounting to 30 ECTS on the topic area “Managing the Digital Transformation” including e-learning teaching materials;
- Completion of at least 4 Double Degree Agreements: Master Digital Transformation with KTU, Master Embedded Systems with UPV/EHU, EuroMPM in combination with the Postgraduate Certificate of KUL, EuroMPM with NTNU;
- Train-the-trainer (TtT) training programme for teachers and training programme on DEE for teachers and administration;
- Development and release of the four concepts for: Competence Model for the Digital Transformation (CMDT), Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM), Digital Sustainability Canvas, and certification with EuroDTM label;
- Initiation and development of the “Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs)” on the topics CMDT, DTMM, EuroDTM label, Digital Sustainability Canvas, Joint Specialization on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, MA+ Package on Project Management and the modules, processes, and tools;
- Operating and financing concept for the DEE;
- Establishment of an Open Innovation Portal and integration in www.go-study-europe.de (website of the EuroPIM consortium).
Development of the master programmes:
- Curriculum development and double degrees;
- Development of the Digital Sustainability Canvas and Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM);
- Development of certification according to the EuroDTM label.
Development of competence model (CMDT), didactic concept, and training of teachers:
- Didactic concept, teaching and examination concept;
- Development of eLearning portfolio “Train-the-Trainer (TtT)”;
- Training courses for teachers.
Development, testing, and evaluation of the Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE):
- Integration and Evaluation of eLearning Community Server (ECS);
- Development and evaluation of “Student Journey Configurator”;
- Development and evaluation of “Mobility Planner”;
- Integration and Evaluation EWP;
- Integration and Evaluation EMREX.
More information you can find here.
Dissemination, marketing, and events (according to the academic calendar):
- Expansion of the website www.go-study-europe.de with Open Innovation Portal;
- Dortmund International Summer School;
- Cross Border Workshops;
Community building and stabilization:
- Establishment of Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs);
- Establishment of a network (e.g. association);
- Drafting and concluding the cooperation agreements.
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
NextCloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.
Exciting news from KU Leuven’s partner university! From 13 to 17 March, an International Week was held with the motto “On the path towards energy-wisdom”.