This Training week is taking place according to the Central European Time (CET)
09:30 – 10:00
10:00 – 10:30
10:30 – 12:30
Introduction to Agile
12:30 – 13:30
13:30 – 15:30
Training on Jira
15:30 – 16:00
MS Teams Workshop – postponed to Tuesday, 16.11.2021
16:00 – 16:30
16:30 – 18:30
Meeting for ProDiT Dissemination
Agile Case Study
“Module Development within OpenCoPs”
At Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts, study modules development has become an activity that involves different partners from different universities and is supported within different funding projects. The developed modules contain knowledge from industrial and academic partners from different parts of the world.
Our partners must work in continuous collaboration and communication to develop the modules. For this, the agile methodologies are planned to be used. However, what is the most appropriate agile methodology with this type of environment? Moreover, how can tasks be distributed and controlled if all the partners are in different locations and use different systems?
- to define the most appropriate agile methodology for module development among partners
- to define the management strategy of the activities of the project
- practice the agile events including, daily meetings, planning, reviews, etc.
After the Jira training, you will be able to:
- create a project using Jira Software
- invite the team members to join your project in Jira Software
- create your project backlog and tasks
- assign and track tasks using Jira Software as your ticketing system
- log time and communicate using the Jira Software
Present the following:
- definition of an agile methodology that best fits to develop modules with cooperation from different universities and industrial partners
- setup an agile environment using Jira Software and assign tasks to the team members (present a digital board)
- share your feedback, opinions, and experiences working in an agile environment with digital tools
Your team has to present the main outcomes on 18.11.2021 at 16:00 GMT. In addition, your team will have a time slot every day to work on the outcomes.
Jira link: Jira Software
PowerPoint Template: download