Registration IRC 2019
Registration & Deadlines for the Dortmund IRC 2019
The conference registration will be open from 1st March 2019 until 15th June 2019
via this link.
Participation is free of charge.
Submission of Papers, Posters and Demos
Deadline for the paper and abstract submissions is May 24th, 2019, via EasyChair.
For more information, please see our Call for Papers.
Deadline for the poster & demo submissions is May 24th, 2019, via EasyChair.
For more information, please see our Call for Posters and Demos.
Participants coming from partner universities of DAAD EuroPIM or DAAD East Partnership Project can apply for financial support.
The partner universities are:
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas
- KU Leuven (KUL), Leuven
- Kyiv National University of Construction & Architecture (KNUCA), Kyiv
- Norwegian University of Science & Technology (NTNU), Trondheim
- Ternopil National Economic University (TNEU), Ternopil
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao
For more information and to apply for funding, please contact us via this e-mail.