International PhD Summer School
1st-5th July, 2019
The PhD Summer School is organized in two parts:
1) Teaching sessions offered by experts in the field on aspects of:
- Writing a PhD dissertation
- Publishing to scientific journals
- Formulating research questions and research design
- Tools for quantitative and qualitative analysis of data
2) Doctoral colloquium where the participating PhD students are offered the chance to present their work in front on an academic committee to discuss their work and receive feedback. Up to 12 presentations are planned from PhD Candidates throughout the week.
In addition, several networking events are planned throughout the week to enable participants to interact with each other, with project management experts and with additional researchers present at the university during this week.
Researchers and PhD students investigating in the area of Project and Innovation Management are welcome to apply.
Ala Nuseibah (FH Dortmund)
Participants coming from partner universities of DAAD EuroPIM or DAAD East Partnership Project can apply for financial support.
The partner universities are:
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao
- Norwegian University of Science & Technology (NTNU), Trondheim
- Catholic University Leuven (KUL), Leuven
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas
- Kyiv National University of Construction & Architecture (KNUCA), Kyiv
- Ternopil National Economic University (TNEU), Ternopil