Automotive Software Engineering
1st-5th July, 2019
Automotive software engineering continuously evolves due to demands and challenges in terms of digitalisation, connected-vehicles, heterogeneous development cycles, or even autonomous driving.
Especially standardizations (e.g. AUTOSAR, automotive SPICE), collaborations across Tier suppliers, OEMs, and various tool vendors, and requirements from legacy applications necessitate sophisticated approaches when applying real time, embedded, mixed-critical, or heterogeneous methodologies to the already highly constrained ECU networks of vehicles.
With a strong industrial focus, industry expert presentations as well as insights into state-of-the-art research projects, this stream will provide a comprehensive and yet detailed introduction to typical engineering topics of the respective domain.
- Basic understanding of Embedded Systems and their development
- Experience in MPS helpful
- Basic knowledge in Matlab/Simulink
- Eclipse tooling and java programming helpful
This stream is open for registration from 1st March until June 15th, 2019.
- There are 25 places available for this Stream.
3 ECTS for successful participation in the Dortmund International Summer School, additional 3 ECTS for delivering a homework defined during or before the event.
- Robert Höttger (FH Dortmund, AMALTHEA expert)
- Carsten Wolff (FH Dortmund, overall coordination)
Emil-Figge-Strasse 38a, Room R.017