On May 19, 2023, Warsawa will host the IV International Workshop “IT Project Management” (ITPM 2023), organized by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Warsaw, Poland), Ukrainian Association of Project Management (Kyiv, Ukraine), Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Kyiv, Ukraine), Ternopil National Technical University named after I. Pulyuya (Ternopil, Ukraine), Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts ( Dortmund, Germany); AGH University of Science and Technology ( Krakow, Poland), International University of Information Technology (Almaty, Kazakhstan), IT Astana University (Astana, Kazakhstan).
The materials of the Workshop are planned to be published on the platform in proceedings with ISSN, which will be indexed in the Scopus database. The theme of the workshop reflects current problems in the field of IT portfolio management, programs, and projects. During the Workshop, both theoretical developments and their application in practice will be considered.
The main purpose of the ITPM-2023 workshop is to discuss the latest research results in the following areas:
- Modeling of project management processes in the IT industry.
- Information technologies for project and program management.
- Human resource management and leadership in IT project management.
- Algorithms and tools for decision making in IT project management.
- Design and IT technologies.
- Management of IT projects and programs.
- Formation of project portfolios of IT companies.
- Data mining, application in IT project management.
- Integrated IT project management.
- Training in project management and models of international certification.
- Paper Submission due: 15 March, 2023
- Notification of pre-acceptance and peer reviewers’ comments: 15 April, 2023
- Deadline for receiving documents with changes: 25 April, 2023
- Conference date: 19 May, 2023
Please find more information on the official website.